CairnTalk

for anyone who gets BARK magazine

Mollyrocker

In the July?August issue (which is out but I haven't seen yet) Cricket is the spokesmodel for Sally Harrell pet tags advertisement!

how cool is that? hopefully it won't go to her head.

check it out if you get the mag!

oh cool! how did she to be on a cover? :P

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

OMG...that is awesome. Will we get a discount on the magazine seeing we kinda know each other? :lol:

And I doubt it would go to her head....Cairns are quite the humble breed, no?

she is just in an ad...but still pretty cool. But it still has gone to her head.

I have to find a place that sells Bark Magazine to see the advertisement.

Hi, I wanted to ask too: how did Miss Cricket become a "spokesmodel" ?(love that term with Cairns, because they really do SPEAK"!!)

I am not harboring any thoughts about Pepper as a spokesmodel, but he would be a very sweet older boy for "Bark AARP" --

(J/K) --

Cricket is so cute, it is hardly a surprise. :)

Pam

Pam,

I have ordered several custom tags for my dogs, my friend's dogs as well as family's puppers. Sally Harrell has a gallery on her website with all the dogs photographed with their tag on.

She contacted me and asked if she could use the picture of young Cricket(she was 6 months old at the time I took the picture) for her upcoming ad. She advertises regularly in Bark and had the same dog modeling her tags for some time and she wanted to change it up.

That is how it happened!

Thanks! She IS a doll. I am going to see if I can find BARK here at Border's and look for Miss Cricket.

Pam

Archived