CairnTalk

Hot Summer Dayzzzzz

mrskti

It's a hot summer weekend....really hot!!!! After cleaning out the motor home barn, we headed for the pool....As usual, Ellie is a nut. She jumps in and out so much I decided to put her vest on her, she gets tired. Dori wont even let me near her, she has no interest in getting in.....but she wants me to spash her so she can bite at the water. Here's a few shots from the day. I like the shot of Ellie and my grandson. We "camped out" in the motor home last night, Mitch thought it was neat.

P7060055.jpg

P7060051.jpg

P7060046.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

PLEASE can I come to your house Auntie mrskti?????? I can play berry berry nicely with Mitch too! My mommy and daddy are going on something called a plane tomorrow to Florida so they can teach mommy how to retire. I have to stay with grandmom and keep her in line. I see lots of treats in my future but I'd berry much rather be in your pool instead of my bucket.

XOXOXOXO

Scully

Ellie is a total star in her little life jacket and float!! Ms. Dori looks very uninterested in the whole thing. Love the pictures.

pam

Oh Scully you are so welcome to come and play in our pool!!!!!! We're going to Florida in two weeks ourselves, we're getting a new house with our very own play yard!!!! But they wont let us in the pool there, the party poopers! So mom has a little splashy pool for us.....not like up here in IL, but I can still get wet!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Ellie looks like she's having a great itme with her wee life jacket on :P at least you get some sunshine all its done here is rain non stop so much for the summer :(

so cute!! i wish my Napoleon would jump in his pool, he is like Dori, plays with sprinkler but no jumping in

Love the pics, Ellie sure loves the water doesn't she? Dori is more like my girls, they will only swim at the beach if we are in the water and they come out to save us. I bought them a little pool and they didn't use it.

ctdogs.jpg

Archived