CairnTalk

2006 record

PeppersMom

Does the CTCA keep yearly records of what Cairns have earned performance titles? Front and Finish magazine still has not published their 2006 results due to problems with their computer upgrade and I have no idea how my dog did against other Cairns around the country. If they do keep track of that is it possible to get access to that information?

Disclaimer: Not speaking for the CTCA. Not speaking for the yearbook editor.

As far as I know, the CTCA does not track rankings generically. CTCA does publish members who achieve performance titles in the yearbook (one of the perks of membership) and that information is based on information published by the AKC and/or submitted by members.

Any CTCA members who have specific information to the contrary are urged to post corrections.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

Brad is correct. Each month the CTCA receives a monthly listing from AKC with all new cairn titles earned in the past month, regardless of whether or not the owner is a member of the club. However, there is no competition information attached. So even with those listings, it would not be possible for the club to compile rankings for the cairns around the country.

Karen

I was able to get a copy of all performance titles earned by Cairns in 06 from AKC. It seems Cairn owners prefer rally and agility. Only 8 CD's 3 CDX's and no UD's..Lots and lots of rally and agility!

Archived