CairnTalk

Today I protected Mommy

fiddler927

It made all kinds of noise, and Mommy kept pushing it away from her, but it kept coming back to her, so I barked and bit at it, at least until I got tired, and then Black Lady took over, but I protected Mommy, and I know she's happy that I helped. I scared it away, and Mommy is just fine. She is very happy, but I don't understand why she keeps looking at the rug on the floor and rubbing at spots...

Ellie

Ellie, you are very brave, just like my Belle. Petey is a big ol' chicken and just runs and hides.

Ellie,

I bet Crunch wishes you would tell him your secret. He goes PSYCHO when the BIG BAD vacuum cleaner starts up. I have to actually put him outside where he flings himself back and forth barking and fogging up the french door glass. :whistle:

I once had a pair of very realistic-looking bunny slippers (ok, I admit it) that Black Lady would attack - while I was wearing them! If she found them off my feet, she would shake them as though they were actually rabbits.

Brin, most of the time I have to put both the dogs outside when I vacuum. It's just that the other day, I needed to vacuum and shampoo the carpet, and since it was hot I didn't want the dogs to be outside too long. I was kind of surprised when Ellie pooped out, but it was a warm humid day, so she probably just needed to cool off. That's when Black Lady took over!

Ellie will even attack the lawn mower when my husband cuts the grass!

Laurie

Archived