CairnTalk

Bill Envall

PeppersMom

Saw an ad today for the new Bill Engvall comedy coming to TBS on July 17th..the family dog is a Cairn terrier.

I saw...or rather, heard the add on TV. I didn't see it, so I didn't see the dog. I love Bill Engvall. I can't wait to see the show, and see how the dog is going to figure.

Laurie

thanks for posting this info. I don't watch much television, but I will watch anything with a cairn. Anyone that can train a cairn to act must be brilliant.

I know that one time I saw a post on here about a show on cairns (maybe on discovery or something) anyhow, if any of y'all hear about a re-run of that please post it because I would love to catch it.

• 3 weeks later...

I just watched this show tonight and I'm not so sure that dog is a Cairn. His ears don't stand up and neither does his tail.

No offense to this dog or the owner, but Jack and all the other Cairns on this site are WAY cuter! :blush:

Anyone else see it?

Jack's Mom

There may be a tiny bit of Cairn in that dog, but that's all! The ears do look like Cairn, but not much else. Whatever it is, the coat is blown, and it is overwieght.

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

I don't think it's a Cairn either but it's hard to see through all his fur. :lol: He is adorable, though.

I've posted this before but if anyone gets a chance to see the movie "Lost and Found" with David Spade, there's a Cairn who pretty much stars in this movie and he is hilarious. I have it on VHS and DVD and watch it frequently.

body type reminded me of a Pekingese, I think the dog is a mix on the show.

Tracy, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

i didnt even make it to a part with the dog, I thought the show was so crappy i turned it! And i like Bill Engvall, so was disapointed. Now give me a Larry the Cable Guy show!!!! hehehehehesnort!!!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

I don't know if anyone saw the second episode, but it was all about the dog. At some point, Bill says the dog looks like a terri-shih-(something I can't remember)-poo, indicating it's a pretty mixed up mutt. Again, I think it's hard to tell with all that hair!

I caught parts of that one. I think the dog is an "All American" breed; a little bit of a lot of breeds. A really unusual coat on him. Gives a new definition to "Fur Ball".