CairnTalk

Side Splitting Laugh...

Danegeld

I told my wife last evening the Cairn Terriers were from the Cairn Islands near the Shetlands. She appeared all interested cause our newest guard dog as you know is a Cairn Terrier. Oscar1.jpg

I told here the isle wasn't discovered until 1765 because of perpetual fogs which helped keep the dog size diminished, much like the Shetland Pony. I thought she knew I was teasing her...

This morning while I was sipping my tea and reviewing posts on this fine site. I hear a very loud "NO, THE CAIRN TERRIER IS FROM SCOTLAND AND NO RELATION TO THE SHETLAND PONY..."

I really had a great laugh :D :D :D

If you want to leave your footprints in the Sands of Time, Wear WorkBoots...

LOL...that is hilarious. Thanks for the laugh!!!

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Well, call me a sucker cause I was believing you too. Sounds convincing to me. But when you stop and think about it, naw. It depends on how good you are at fooling her and it sounds like you have had plenty of practice. My hubby can say things with a straight face and I say Oh, really? Hmmm. Then he says NO!

Archived