CairnTalk

Princesses

goforette

Here's some pictures of Hollie & Brystal in the crown from my bachelorette party...

Princess4.jpg

Princess3.jpg

Princess2.jpg

Princess1.jpg

You'd never know one peed on the rug today and ther other chewed a spot by the dog door.... HA!

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

cute...she doesn't look happy on the bottom two

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Oh how adorable! They wear the crowns well. Are you getting married shortly or is this from your wild and carefree single days?

Oh how adorable! They wear the crowns well. Are you getting married shortly or is this from your wild and carefree single days?

I'm getting married next week - I'm one of those 7-7-07 brides :)

Adorable! All my best on your upcoming wedding, are the girls participating????

I'd love it if the girls were able to participate since they are our family - but unfortunately the church has a no doggie policy :( So they'll have to look at the pictures... and they're not big on dress up really (hince Brystal's lack of enthusasim with the crown) - so they wouldn't have the proper attire for the wedding I suppose anyways :) HA!

Happy Wedding! Would you allow Brystal to carry the ring (or anything)? :D Congratulations and best wishes!

pam

Hey Stacy!

We haven't been in touch in a while... guess there hasn't been any snow to talk about! LOL! I'm glad to see you are going through with your wedding date as YOU wanted! Very cool! I bet you're getting excited!

The "girls" look adorable in their crown! Good luck next week!

Kate

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Congrats on the wedding. Can't wait to see pics. I know it will be gorgeous. We couldn't have our pup at ours either so we had the cake maker create a little pup that was on our wedding cake. It was the hit of the day.

Congrats on the wedding. My Neice just got married last Saturday. I love weddings! Busy, lots of work before but ir sure pays off the night of the wedding. Hope your day is special and the babys look beautiful with there crown on.

Congrats!!

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Archived