CairnTalk

Rare moments

Nikki

I can't believe I actually got this on camera they usually move before I can take the picture! :twisted:

sweet2.jpg

sweet1.jpg

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Oh Nicole, what a precious picture!! How old are your babies? I love the second picture with the one eye open "I've got my eye on you Mom!"

awwwww..... I have a picture of my girls like that. It was Teona's first big car trip when she was a baby.

the smaller one is Angel and she turned a year old in may and Scotty will be a year old on July18

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Precious picture! It's hard for me to get a picture of my two doing this too. Just last night, they were together and Finch was resting her head on Scout's! As soon as I pick up the camera, and turn it on, Finch is by the back door with the frisbee in her mouth!

LOL thats what usually happens to me. Scotty its hard to take a picture of him period unless he is sleeping. He always into something or tossing himself the ball!

Archived