CairnTalk

HARLEY'S WIN

Abby's Dad

Liz - cogats on your win with Harley at the Florida show!! Don't it feel GOOD! Hope you have many others.

Thank you all so much. This was Harley's first point and her birthday. We went down to the Orlando shows, her brother Bobby got a win the first day, Harley got a win the second and my friend Nanette finshed her beautiful little girl the last day so we had an outstanding weekend!

Harley was in very short coat so I figured we didn't stand a chance but she showed like a dream! She is so much fun to show just kind of floats around the ring. I believe I could drop the lead and she would follow my commands. The judge was a terrier judge and so very nice..... :thumbsup:

I could only show Harley because Sugar has somehing cooking in her tummy! :whistle: We camped away from the show and my hubby watched the other furry kids. I only showed Harley Fri and Sat and each day when we got back to the camper she got her feet and tummy washed so she didn't bring in any germs from other dogs at the show.

If you ever go to Orlando they have a really nice campground called Turkey Lake, a city park and they have full hookup only $18 a night and close to all the fun stuff in Orlando. We ate at Bubba Gump's and the food was great!

Here's the Cairn's in the camper.

post-291-1183058841_thumb.jpg

The campsites were 80 feet apart and really nice

post-291-1183058998_thumb.jpg

When I get the picture I will scan it in and post my Harley's win. Thank you all so very much!

Liz

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats! Hope you have many more wins, the championship is in site. Now that you are on your way, the fever is even greater to show.

Congrats Liz!

Harley sure is a looker :whistle:

You look very happy in that picture. I never really understood how much time, effort, expense was involved in showing dogs until I came to this site.

Good work!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Liz,

Great photo. Harley is one precious little girl. You have beautiful dogs, as I'm sure you are aware. Congrats!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my first time in the "Best of Breed" and I'm so glad I stopped by.

Congratulations!! What a proud Mommy you must be.

Archived