CairnTalk

Do you have a Cairn Blog?

Eliz222

I have a Blog for my Cairns and would love to view other Blogs about Cairns.

My Cairn Blog

I love to take pictures of my two and this is a way to do this without bothering others about my crazy obession with my Cairns. LOL!

I would love to list other Cairn Blogs on my site. Do you have a Blog, and would you mind if I insert your link in my Blog??

great read. looking at scout and finch it is easy to see that cairns are the ancestors of scottish terriers --hard to remember if you have a wheaton like most of us! great dogs.

Thanks, Brad!

I cruised through the Blogs quickly, but will come back and read more later today or tomorrow. Great Blogs....just wish I knew how to write better!

Wonderful Blog! I'm still trying to figure it out. I would love to add a slide show to mine. I figured out how to add movies, but not the slide show yet.

ps. it's really hot here too!

It's pretty simple to make the slide show. Just go to the www.slide.com website and make an account for yourself. you can upload pics from various websites (mine are from my photobucket acct) or right off your computer. After you have chosen the design of the slideshow, etc. ,you will see some code that you can paste in to a spot on your blog page. If you make one and have any trouble seeing the code that I talking about, just PM me!!! By the way, I don't know if you remember or not, but your blog inspired me to make one in the first place. :thumbsup:

Archived