CairnTalk

After a bath

Teri9672

The girls go to the groomer in a few weeks, but I couldn't wait.

They were both soooo smelly from spending so much time outside.

I got to use our new shower and this was so much easier than bathing them in the sink.

Tabitha's fur gets so curly after a bath and Teona dries super fast. Just a couple quick pics just beacuse they are so cute...

56369598-teona.jpg

48771063-tabitha.jpg

Cute pictures. Do they run around the house acting all crazy after their baths? Our Oscar does and it's hilarious :)

Ben & Jen

If you want to leave your footprints in the Sands of Time, Wear WorkBoots...

Cute pictures. Do they run around the house acting all crazy after their baths? Our Oscar does and it's hilarious :)

Ben & Jen

yes, they sure do. They used the other couch to dry themselves off :confused:

Chewie does the spastic run around thing too. This summer we bought him a kiddie pool and have bathed him in the back yard. My daughter takes him for a bike run afterward to get that fluffy air-dried look! Here's a pic from bathtime last month. Note the dirty water in the pool :P

post-1700-1182552837_thumb.jpg

your photos are very cute! :wub: mine dry themselves off on my beige couch and the carpet!!! and act insane too!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Just a couple quick pics just beacuse they are so cute...

Seems like a good enough reason to share pics with us :)

Beautiful girls!!!

ctdogs.jpg

They are really cute girls...just the colors of my Lily and Grace. Grace loves the water, Lily is another story. I love how they run around the house like little "crazy people" after their bath! Lily scoots her face across every surface in our house!

what cuties!! Napoleon goes nuts too....after abath..

I just put a big towel on the floor for him so he can do his crazy dyo off routine>>

Adorable pictures!

Scout and Finch love to race around the house (after a bath, getting their hair brushed, cutting their nails...) too!

• 4 years later...

Here is our Little Buddy Four Years On.

OscarChristmas2011.jpg

A canine Teddy Bear, LOL...

I sometime call him Mr. One Ear Bigger, because he got into some foam sealant I was using out in our storm shelter and had to trim little more than average from his right ear, LOL... Poor pup pulled thru in shining colors...

Take Care

Ben

Pooh. I couldn't pull up the bath pic - would of loved to of seen it. Demps is the same - runs around like he's naked, fresh and free. Loves to rub his head on the sofa or my leg. His hair changes to a beautiful dark golden after his bath and dries in a flash in a airy puff.

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

• 2 months later...

Here is your April Fools picture with no fooling of Oscar after getting back from his hair appointment the other day. He still appears to have one ear (trimmed) smaller that the other, hence his nickname 'Mr. One Ear Bigger' -- never-the-less he is doing rather well in these crazy warm temperatures we're having in (of all places) South Dakota on the 1st of April; 88º F....

oscar1apr.jpg

Ben

Ivy has never liked a bath-she is adorable afterwards. Just like others, she runs around and does flip flops across the floor. Last week, she did the strangest thing. While I was taking my own bath, she jumped on the side as she usually does. All of a sudden, she decided to jump in the tub with me. I was more than a little shocked. These cairns are so funny and extremely unpredictable.

Oh dear. Oscar doesn't look too happy in that April Fools picture. Let us know what he chewed up while you weren't looking.

Kelly tries to jump in the bath with me. I'm thankful she hasn't succeeded yet.

When I am giving her a bath she wants out, but I really think she loves it, by the excitement she shows when she gets out. Zoomies, rolling on the floor, playing, sooo cute. It makes me want to give her a bath more often.

Oscar is a cutie.

Same here, Demps hates baths but loves how he feels after a bath. It's a bath routine - zoomies mandatory - wide eyed - ears up - let's play!! "I feel GOOD."

Elsie, Max, Meeko & Lori

Archived