CairnTalk

New Cairn Mom

Mom2Cristy

Hello everyone. This is our first day on the forum. Meet Cristy! She was born on 1 Sep and was a Christmas gift...she is a daily gift with her curiosity and 'personality'. I call her momma most days....my husband calls her crazy ;)

I previously had two other ones. I waited until I retired from the military before I got another one. I KNEW when the wait was over I would get another Cairn.

I previously had two other ones. I waited until I retired from the military before I got another one. I KNEW when the wait was over I would get another Cairn.

yeah, i used to like to think my next dog would be something different from the one i had but now i think my next one will be a cairn. it is so hard to learn to raise them that you feel you will be wasting your education if the next dog is golden retriever.

You are right...my boss has 9 labs and he always says how beautiful and 'stupid' they are. Even though they are champion bloodlines and most that are old enough are competion (retrieval) dogs; his funny stories can't compare to Cristy. I'm sure you know a cairn makes sure you laugh every day! They demand (or maybe it's they don't stop their antics until they break you).

Welcome! We must think alike....I have Kai-lee who we usually call "momma" and Keegan our youngest. I always tell people not a day goes by that the two of them don't make laugh!!!

Archived