CairnTalk

Some pics of Remy and an update

kayharley

toy2cr.jpg

Remywithtoycr.jpg

remytoy2.jpg

He is so good...I know I'll pay for it later.

He sleeps in his crate that's inside the ex-pen and will use the newspapers for business, even at night. I put another ex-pen outside and he's been excellent using it.

Today Maddy finally started to play with him...at first she thought he was a pest. :lol: I'm a tad nervous that she'll be too rough with him but when I saw her laying on her back and Remy jumps on her belly...it was hysterical.

Now Winnie is still checking him out...she is not too fond of playing any type of "mother" role...maybe more of a granny!

What a beautiful baby doll! I could just squeeze the stuffing out of him.

I am really hoping to get another pup next year when I retire. Out of curiosity, Scully will be five (Tuesday was her 4th birthday!) - is that too big of a difference in age to get a second dog?

sandy he's so adoreable, i hope you have a great time with him, you certainly deserve it.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

He looks like a little bear! He is a heart stopper!

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

I KNEW I shouldn't have opened up this post!!!! I just drool over puppy pictures of Cairns....I think they are the cutest puppies around!

Have fun, Sandy! Remy is adorable!

Archived