CairnTalk

Further proof the Alpha B is NUTZ

mrseggcup

Yeah, she's nuts. That's a given. The other day she was yanking out my fur like she likes to do. Well, this time she was COLLECTIN' it and she took it out into the garden where I can't go b/c of the invisible fence. I watched her and she actually tucked that fur in and around one of her precious plants! Of all the dumb ideas! Seems some dumb bunny was munching it and she decided that my smell would keep that dumb bunny away. Heck, all she has to do is LET ME AT HIM!! Oh, she thinks she's so smart.

But, uh,..... the plant IS growing.

WOOF!

Eli B)

She's just giving the birds nesting material. What a sweet thing to do. I leave it out for the Wren's they seem to like dog hair. Must make a soft nest for the babies

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

You should consider yourself lucky, Eli. Ever hear of a Tufted Titmouse?

Well, they are these little birds who think nothing of swooping down on a unsuspecting dog who's napping in the sun and PLUCK fur right out of him for their nest! They are fearless so just keep one eye open next time your snoozing outside.

Archived