CairnTalk

I'm back..........

Binx75075

Jason,

It's nice to hear from you again. Eliza is a real sweetie. I know that she will be a wonderful addition to your family.

Frisky would be honoured that you are remembering how wonderful a dog is in your life with your new .. and very good-looking -- addition.

We saw a black Cairn on Colonel Potter Rescue named Eliza Doolittle. I recently saw that she had been adopted. Would this be the same Eliza?? Just curious-

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
We saw a black Cairn on Colonel Potter Rescue named Eliza Doolittle. I recently saw that she had been adopted. Would this be the same Eliza?? Just curious-

OMG......... yes..... this is THE Eliza Doolittle!!!!! My mom flew to Chicago & then drove to Michigan to get Eliza & then flew back to Dallas.

She is a year old.

Very smart. Dad took her on a walk & he let go of the leash a few blocks from our street along the bike trail. She ran directly to our street & to our doorstep.........

ON HER VERY FIRST WALK IN DALLAS!!!!!!!!!!

This dog is SMART!

Hi, Miss Eliza sounds like a real "keeper"! Love the name. Just had to add a comment about what happened after she got away with a loose leash. Not only a smart little Cairn, but a really UNUSUAL one in my humble opinion. :o My Pepper, who is otherwise a sweetie and a cuddlebug, would have been down the street and out of sight with leash waving in the breeze. Actually, that is exactly what he did once except he got out of my gate instead. And I think that is a pretty normal description of what happens if a Cairn gets loose. :confused: Unfortunately.

Am glad she is ok, and she looks so adorable. Enjoy your new little Cairn girl!

pam

How neat to hear that Eliza is the one and same that we saw on Colonel Potter. Small world, eh?? Congratulations on the adoption, and we hope you and Eliza have a long and happy life together. Jim & Connie

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

I wish you the best with her and I will echo the comments regarding a Cairn off leash....they are too smart, too quick and too willful to ever be allowed total freedom off leash no matter how much training they've had.

Archived