CairnTalk

I'm mean...

Sarah

Henry woke up from a nap and was doing his IHAVETOGONOW dancing and whining. I was hoping to capture his howling, but he mostly barked. I uploaded it anyway, though.

Notice the hole in the rug. He got a toy stuck under a chair and scratched until the rug started to unravel. :confused:

lol cute...he has a funny whine

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

I turned up the volume for the video and my Westie (also named Henry) came in to listen, very concerned about the barking from "mom's office" - :P

pam

sheila and Misty

yep you are mean, just kidding! I didnt realize how loud our volume was and Henry woke up my husband and he was getting ready to let the dog out...Misty just stared at the computer cocking her head from one side to the other.that was funny. I hope he went out shortly after..hey-Misty has that crayon toy in pink!

oh my goodness... what funny and cute noises Henry makes!!! Bailey was trying to find the dog in the house who was making that noise! LOL!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Yep, we went out right after. He usually wants to go out with urgency, but he spends 5 minutes surveying the yard when we get out there before he potties, so I think his begging is a little dramatic. He howls and carries on like he's dying, though!

That was hysterical. I also turned up the volume and had a nice stereo going between my speakers and my girls.

Hahahaha :lol: That was sooo cute. Kipper does the SAME thing! His sounds are a little different than Henry's he sort of rrrrrrrrs at me. But I swear if you turn the sound off that is Kipper :lol:

very cute

Teona is my whiner. She also talks when she wants you to play bouncy ball.

We call it her train sound, it's kinda like a "woo-woo"

WOOPS. I should have waited to watch this. It's early in the am and my two pups are going NUTS!

Jetersmom(and Bernie's)

Archived