CairnTalk

How do I post a picture of our Ginger?

Gingers's mom

Could anyone please tell me how I get a pic of Ginger under my name like everyone else does. I feel so silly asking, but I have been unable to figure this out. Usually I am pretty good at this stuff. I have never heard of Avatar, but tried loading a pic through that, but it wont let me? Any idea?

Thx

Heather

1. Verify that on your local computer that the avatar image you want to use is less than 25KB in file size and has one of the following file extensions: gif, jpeg, jpg, swf, png. If it is less than 25KB and has a valid extension...
  2. Go to My Controls -> Edit Avatar Settings
  3. Under Your image avatars, use the Browse button to locate and select your avatar image file. When the path to your local image file shown in the browse box, click Update Avatar.

You may have to clear your browser cache before you see your avatar.

If this doesn't help, let us know what steps you took and what happened at each step.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

sheila and Misty

dont feel bad -took me weeks then when I finally figured it out I had to downsize my pictures-no clue how I did it ,still cant put pictures with my messeges... : :confused: one of these days.. glad Bradl was able to explain to you -directions dont help me too much because I dont know all the terms yet

Archived