CairnTalk

Introducing a new Senior Earthdog

Greg P

post-2067-1179758575_thumb.jpgpost-2067-1179758601_thumb.jpgpost-2067-1179758548_thumb.jpg

Kona, (Ch Coffee Tea or Me SE) completed his 3rd senior earthdog leg for his title!

Saturday's weather was great with plenty of sun, but breezy at times. On Sunday, just after the master's braces were completed, the skies fell in with a May pineapple express (rain storm straight from Hawaii). The rain didn't hinder Kona, however, as he had a virtually perfect run to complete his title. He got to the quarry in 21 seconds, started working in 0 seconds, worked for 90 seconds and his retrieval was only 22 seconds (and I took my time before calling him out).

Our Hattie passed her orientation, and just missed her first junior leg both days.

No other new titles for cairns. Mary and Stiller both tacked on more Masters qualifiers. Mary double Q'd on Sunday (Master and Senior in the same day)

The first picture is Stiller, waiting for his master run. The second is Mary, honoring in her master's run. The 3rd is Kona receiving his title rat.

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Whoa - way to go Kona! Now let the fun begin, Master is a blast - you will enjoy the title hunt and Kona will enjoy the quarry hunt.

Mary is a darned solid Master earthdog - she looks mighty alert on the honor stake. Glad to hear Stiller still has it. It would be a hoot to see Stiller and Stella braced together some day - a father/daughter day in the field :)

Congrats to all who had fun at Whidbey.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Greg:

Not sure if you are aware...but there is a great photo of you and Kona on the AKC website:

http://www.akc.org/events/earthdog/cascade.../2007/index.cfm

You guys are the center photo in the fith row.

:magic: Congratulations to you and Kona on the new title!

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Oh, yeah, Stiller still has it! We're hoping to see you at Whall's in July. Between Stiller, Stella, Mary, Oliver and Kona we have a great chance to draw to a family "bracemate".

Eastofeden, Thank you for telling me about the AKC photos. The AKC, rep Barbara Tiegen took them. She was delightful and so supportave of the judges, handlers and dogs. She is a real credit to the AKC and I'll always look forward to seeing her at AKC trials.

Here's a pic of the torrential rain on Sunday.

post-2067-1179770346_thumb.jpg

Greg and Val Perry

Home of Kula RN CGC, Am. Can. Int'l. CH Cairngorm Coffee Tea or Me RA ME EE2/Can. SE NAJ NAS CGC (Kona), CH Clanmarr's Steele Princess (Hattie) and CH Scotchbroom Thistle The Patriot SE (Sully) Visit: CroftersDream.com

Archived