CairnTalk

Guess Who's 2?

Tracy A.

No photos to post yet, my digital camera battery is charging. Mettwurst and Brattwurst turned 2 yesterday B)post-995-1179624650.gif (Thank the Gods, Happy Joy Dance!)

Yesterday they had Carrott Cake (no nutmeg in it) and got 2 new toys each. One gratis from Petsmart, the others I bought at Walmart (I don't buy toys that cost more than $1.00 anymore- Mettwrust Cairnates them quickly)

I'll post some pics of the Birthday boys when the camera is done charging.

By the way, I took the baby gate down from bathroom last week. The door has been wide open for 7 days! And they have left the bathroom rug alone!!

When I get braver I'll bring out my kitchen rugs again....which I took up in July 2005 when I brought Mett & Bratt home.... they are mellowing out!! post-995-1179624268.gif

OH and I almost forgot, last weekend Brattwurst got his first mole!

Edited by Mysticsol8
Tracy, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Happy Birthday Mettwurst and Brattwurst :cake:

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Happy Birthday boys!! :party::party::cake::cake:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Doing the Happy Joy Dance with ya....

Isn't this a nice age! Tell the boys happy birthday (belated) from Crunch and Gus.

Happy Double Cairn Birthday Mett & Bratt!!!!!! Make sure you guys don't chew the rug when mommy is watching!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom