CairnTalk

Harvey

c_c

Hi i've been reading these boards for a while now but i haven't really posted much but i thought i would post my first pic of my wee Harvey.

100_0236.jpg

Welcome, Harvery is a doll! How old is he? I love his coloring. Thanks for sharing his picture.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

What a sweetie :wub:

Looks very much like my Gem in that pic!

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

What a handsome devil Harvey is :wub: You must be very proud of him

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

Hi thanks everyone for the comments he's 16 months old now and the only reason his coat looks good is he had just been groomed that day he's usually scruffy but i am very proud of him.

He was stripped but some of his hair is still quite long but he looks much better now you can see his face more and he looks a lot smaller.

Archived