CairnTalk

Packy's Action Shots

kjwarnold

I got a few action shots of Packy fishing today, but no video yet. Although he didn't catch one today, he still had fun! You can see his action shots in our Webshots album:

Packy Fishing

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

My goodness what cute pictures of the fisherman! I love the one of Willie driving, he seems to be a mighty good driver :)

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Great pics! I think our Sophie is going to be a water lover too, she loves the go after the sprinkler, and the hose when I'm using them. I'm going to get the pool out for her when it warms up again (High today 60 and rainy). Bailey, on the other hand hasn't liked the water much at all, but he won't leave the hose alone when I'm using it. I believe he thinks it's a big green snake!! When I try to wind the hose back up on the hanger, he grabs on like a Pit Bull and won't let go. Makes my job a lot harder, but I have to laugh :D when he does it. These dogs affect everything we do, life without them would be so dull!!

Jim, Connie, Bailey & Sophie

FLOWERCHILD-1-1.jpgBAILEYSOPHIE4-22-07002-1.jpg

Wow! what a clever little boy :thumbsup:

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

I didn't realize that you had 6 shots, I only looked at the first one the first time- That is so Funny :lol:, Oh please if you can post a video of him fishing.... :w00t:

Tracy, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Wow...kinda looks like a little bear fishing! We are at a beach this week and Petey has become quite the crabber. I need to get some picks of him in action. The bigger ones really give him a fit . It is funny to hear him "talk" to them when they throw their claws up.

This was one instance in which I was able to get DH to come and have a look.

We both enjoyed the pics tremendously. :)

What a sweet little water baby!

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg