CairnTalk

Summer time has started already.

Eliz222

Scout and Finch are ready for summer! I bought their swimming pool at Petsmart a few days ago. It's much smaller than the baby pool we had last year, and much easier to handle! Scout doesn't like to get splashed, or play in the pool, but she LOVES to sit or lie down in the water. Scout was the first one in the pool and she layed in the water right away....very chilly water, I might add! Finch loves the water, any way it comes....in the pool, through the hose...doesn't matter!

may15newpoolti1.jpg

newpool3du1.jpg

They have enjoyed sleeping on our new porch furniture....don't our Cairns live a grand life??

may15finchlp8.jpg

Very cute!!! I need to go out for a new doggie pool this year. I had to throw last year's out. I may go smaller to make it more manageable also. The larger one was difficult to dump when it was full (of dirty water).

What sweet photos. I think our Cairns live better than us! We are not waited on hand and foot like they are :thumbsup:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

sheila and Misty

We couldnt find one in our stores yet..but my husband bought a little blow up pool for misty-she was in it once so far and went in on her own..I,m sure it wont last long but thats ok we'll eventually get a plastic one.The pictures are so nice. I wish my big girl was as petite as most of the cairns on this forum. but shes soo sweet I dont seem to care as much anymore. Just when I haveto carry her to bed-UGH!

Looks like theyre enjoying it tho!

Great pictures!!! Love the chair one!!

For those of you looking for pools and can't find them... try Babies 'R Us.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

I noticed today at our local store they had smaller ones with fish printed on it. Greta is constantly trying to dig at the bone prints in her water bowl, therefore making a mess. I think she will like a pool. We sure know how to spoil our pups don't we?

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

I love the pictures, I want the smaller pool. They say it is going to be really hot this year so the pool will be needed.

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

The plastic pools were in the back of the store. I had to ask an employee where they were. The pools didn't have a price on them, but he thought they were $15 to $20! After I told him that Walmart was selling larger baby pools for $8, he went up to the front and asked. Thank goodness he came back with a price of $8. I was NOT going to spend $20 on a plastic pool!

Cricket loves to splash around and put her head under to hunt dead bugs that have landed in the water.

Love your wicker furniture!

post-1712-1179365006_thumb.jpg

What cute pictures! We just got new patio furniture last year and my girls spend their mornings lounging in the sun just like Scout and Finch!

Your right...what a life!

Cute fun pictures! I just bought a little pool at Wal-Mart for $8. The smalles one they had for easy dumping. Now if I could just get Fudgie in the water. So far, she is afraid of it! I could never let Fudgie sit in a chair outside like yours! She would be gone in an instant!

Way cute! I am totally going to get one of those little wading pools this year especially for the doggies, the one we have for our kids is toooooo big and they can't get in it very well and they also can't touch the bottom, so that sounded like a better option to do. Looks like your two dig it.

Scout & Finch are so cute...love the pool. I'm going to get Bentley one when it gets warmer here. I don't know if he'll get in but I might. lol!! :)

Archived