CairnTalk

Happy Mother's Day

Kramersmom

Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's. Being a furmom or human kid mom or both, I want to wish you a Happy Day today and everyday.

diamondRoses.gif

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I'd also like to wish everyone a very Happy Mother's Day. Hope you get lots of hugs from the human kid and lots of licks from the fur babies.

Same here. It's an especially wonderful Mother's Day for me as it

is the first anniversary of bringing Sweet Pea home. Unlike when

we met her, she's a happy, spirited, well-loved and loving pup.

That's a great reward unto itseld.

Again, Happy Mother's Day everyone!

Tara, Proud and happy Mom of Sweet Pea, Olie, and Teddy

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Happy Belated Mothers Day to all the mom's of both furry children and non-furry children! Hope you got lots of Cairn love and kisses.

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived