CairnTalk

Kipper's day at the K-3rd grade safety fair

kcsdogs

This week was the annual child's safety fair for all the Kindergarten through 3rd grade school kids in Union County. I always do the "Dog Safety" (how to not get bit) thing for all the kiddies. This year all my dogs got to go, Cruiser my Boston got the first shift on Monday and Sydney my GSD and Kipper got to do second shift on Tuesday.....ALL DAY LONG!!! Yes, as you all can probably guess it took Kipper exactally ONE group of children to figure out that he would rather be ANYWHERE else, but he was totally fine all day long. I think he took one sniff of that first group of kids to figure out, ya know if you have sniffed one kid, you have sniffed them all, and they are TOTALLY overated!!!

We did get some great advice from a well meaning first grade boy though.....

Upon petting Kipper, he informed me that if I take him to the vet that they might be able to help me out with the problem of his rough coat........... :lol::lol:

It was a great couple of days.....

:lol: :lol: That child's comment is priceless!! :lol: :lol:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Many years ago a lady stopped to pet Spike, her comment was "I didn't think Toto would feel like that!"

Linda
MACH3 Red Lion Springin Miss Macho CDX RAE OF ME
Marquee Cairnoch Glintofmacho CD RE MX MXJ OF ME

Glenmore Hjour Summer Sun

Archived