CairnTalk

Camping Cairns

mrskti

It might not be your typical camping trip, but it's my kind of camping!!! We have the girls at Disney's Ft Wilderness campground for the last week. They have been really good. A few outburts at other dogs passing by, but pretty good anyways.

I tried to get a few good shots of them, but dang, there are so many distractions here! Up by the sign there must have been a critter in the flowers cause it was all i could do to keep them turned towards the camera for a quick shot. I wanted them alone in front of it....HA! So here's all i got of them so far.

IMG_0020.jpg

And they make good watch dogs!!!

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

And, oh yeah a little bragging rights on my part....my first 5k and I didnt die!!!!! THat was my goal!

IMG_0012.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Everyone looks like their having a good time.

The Wilderness camp site is really cool; I've only driven through it.

So are they hoping to get to ride Splash Mountain, or any of the other rides? :innocent:

Congradulations on the 5 k run.

Have fun this week

Antonietta

Brad that would be a *great* way to do a marathon!!! And for an old fat fart, i did pretty good for my first time. I did it for the BLING!

Antonietta, FWCG is a beautiful campground, we come here every so often. We got caught in sort of a whirlwind storm after we took these shots of the girls...sorta scared me for a minute. There is one motor home with a tree across the back of it too. Glad that wasnt us. No splash mtn rides for the girls, heck we havent even been to any of the parks yet, we've been busy with friends, the 5k and relaxing. I think tomorrow is Epcot though...

It was pouring so hard when we got back to the MH that i crawled in the back of the car and let the girls out of their crate and we each grabbed one and ran, we all still got soaked. hopefully it will be calm now.

Dori and Ellie love sitting at the window watching the world go by....and an occassional critter!

IMG_0079.jpg

Not many places around this campground they let you take your dogs, so we dart from dog loop to dog loop to see what we can find. They did like climbing on these rocks earlier today.

IMG_0069-1.jpg

Archived