CairnTalk

Eli, here!

mrseggcup

WOOF! Eli, here. Your fearless Pooh-Bah of CUR. I haven't posted lately but I read often to keep up with my loyal followers. Part of the problem is the teen-alien keeps taking the laptop because his is on the fritz. Dang! And since he's an honors student, he always gets dibs. Heck, I could be an honors student....... if I wanted. Not that I want to. :whistle: That would cut into my rompin', stompin', and chompin' time.

I am TWO years old now! TWO! Seems like just yesterday that I moved into this joint. Things are going pretty well for me, but I might add that part of that is because I DO follow some of the Alpha B's silly rules, most of the time. You young-uns might do well to heed that advice (Barney??!) cuz they give you more freedom if they think they can trust you. Heh, heh. Remember, Up-rights are not too bright and it is easy to manipulate them.

I have been pretty good lately. :innocent: I still have most of my toys I have had since I was a puppy. I have not chomped the Oriental rugs or peed on them. Yet. I still like to RUNAROUNDALLCRAZYBARKINGMYFOOLHEADOFF, but I am more likely to come in when called, if a treat is involved. I am glad that it is spring so I can lie about in the grass. When I am not doing you-know-what at the motorcycles, landscapers, and trucks. And lions and tigers and bears. I am proud to tell you that none DARE venture on MY property!

The Alpha B is up and about more with her stupid foot, doing all that crazy stuff Up-rights do in the yard. So I gotta help her, too. It's a full-time job.

There's talk about CICADAS coming, whatever thet are. I hear they are noisy and tasty. :thumbsup: I will let you know.

Hang in there, fellow dawgs. Those Up-rights can be difficult but if you train in there they make good companions.

WOOF!

Eli B)

Happy 2nd Birthdya, Eli!

ecake1cpct7.gif

Sounds like you are doing very well and staying out of trouble....always a good thing to do with the uprights!

Happy 2nd Birthday to our fearless leader and Cairn spokesdog! Many happy woofs to you Eli! Now grab the birthday cake off the table and make a run for it.

Scully

Happy Birthday, Eli! Yep, up-rights always seem to need CUR help!!! Hope you have a wonderful day, and have fun with those

those cicada things. We like 'em too - BUZZZZZZZZ :thumbsup:

Pepper and Henry :cake:

:cake:

Hi Pal - wow, look what you have been able to do for the Cairn WORLD in only 2 years - amazing. Just think of the potential. Have a great Birthday and keep up the great representation -it's tough being us. Here's wishing you many many more RUNAROUNDALLCRAZYBARKINGMYFOOLHEADOFF experiences.

Woof,

Rusty

Yo, Eli! Happy birthday to the Cairn of all Cairns! Sounds like you are mellowin' out a bit in your old age, Dude! Being good and behaving? That doesn't sound like the Cairn we have come to know and respect!! :o I know, I know.....I have a long way to go before I settle into adulthood....But I'm making progress!! Although my Mom says I'm A.D.D. (Always a Dastardly Dawg!) I think the hardest thing for my uprights to deal with is my love of barking!! They just don't understand.....I bark, therefore I am!! Got any ideas to cure my addiction to vocalization? I just have to bark at everything I hear!! And the louder and more ear piercing the bark, the better it feels!Are there any Cairn support groups for barking addictions? I think I need to join one before my uprights send me to Siberia....

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Eli..You are the coolest thing in the world...If I weren't far away and altered I would think we should hook up. You may have seen me around my name is Jazzzzzyyyy. I'm hot. I have to say though this dating service hasn't given me a picture of you...I'm sure your as handsome as a prince.

My upright makes me appear in everything with my brother....excuse the other "boy" in my signature...

Jazz

Eli sure hope you had a perfect birthday, you deserve it being the kewlest dawg ever. I know what you mean about acting right to get more freedom - it's working here too......... Little do they know what we do when they are gone (i try to bark loud enough for every dog in town to hear me) sshhhhhhhh

Happy B-day, Will

Hope you had a great birthday oh fearless leader. I think you are the youngest CUR leader in history. That is quite an accomplishment. Oh, and don't let those uprights turn you into a softee... We need you to maintain your CUR leader status and rompin, stompin, chompin and barking is a MUST. I think Barney is giving you a run for your money old man. Oh well. Happy Birthday anyway! Love, Savannah

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Happy 2nd Birthday Eli :party::cake:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm