CairnTalk

Puppies at my house

hallswel

My friend Nanette is here and brought her puppies, Renny and Clover she is keeping and Sunday leaves for her new home in the morning

Enjoy

Clover

post-291-1178328120_thumb.jpg

post-291-1178328151_thumb.jpg

Reny Boy

post-291-1178328170_thumb.jpg

Sunday

post-291-1178328139_thumb.jpg

post-291-1178328188_thumb.jpg

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

they are sooo cute!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

If they came for a 'visit' to my house, they'd never leave!!

Ohhhhhh, so cute!! :wub:

Cathy and Piper

Awww so cute, I have to agree with CathyAnn. :whistle: If Sunday comes up missin' don't look at me lol!

Adorable puppies! They just make me more anxious. I'm waiting to hear from a breeder about a female puppy. She is expecting a litter sometime in May. The litter in March was 3 males, but I really want a little girl this time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I want a puppy!!!! :D

MAKE it a GREAT day!!! :)

Marge

Just Gorgeous :wub:

The first one of clover is the double of my Gem

Although I got her at nearly 3yrs I can imagine what she was like as a pup by looking at Clovers pics, thank you ;)

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

This forum is becoming more and more dangerous to visit.

Puppies......ah......Puppies...........must get another one..................

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

What fun, puppy visitors. I'd love to get a visit from three little pups, they are so sweet. Did they get to meet your gang or were they all kept separate?

ctdogs.jpg

I could just hug them forever....

I suppose this is a good time to let it slip that I'm getting a puppy next month :whistle:

Get out Sandy!!!!!! yay, a new puppy!!!!!!! what are you getting, a boy or girl???

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

What fun, puppy visitors. I'd love to get a visit from three little pups, they are so sweet. Did they get to meet your gang or were they all kept separate?

I am very happy to hear this. So... Boy or Girl? Another Wheaten? or a Brindle?

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Get out Sandy!!!!!! yay, a new puppy!!!!!!! what are you getting, a boy or girl???

A little boy from the same breeder I got Elliott from. She is a wonderful person who's compassion and dedication to her pups touched our hearts big time. She's been there for me through thick and thin and I know it will all work out.

I'm hoping 6/14 we'll be bringing him home...name will be Remington (Remy for short....Jerry Remy Red Sox 2nd base in the 70's)

Mum WAS the word but how can a woman keep quiet about something as wonderful as this?

Archived