CairnTalk

Downward Facing Dog

Darcy's Folks

For all of you that are yoga enthusiasts or are familair with basic poses in yoga.... this is Bailey's attempt to show the humans where this stance came from. Bailey will stay in this position for many minutes at a time, I think the longest he's lasted is about 10 minutes. It cracks us up! We call him the yoga master!

post-1052-1177642727_thumb.jpgpost-1052-1177642734_thumb.jpgpost-1052-1177642749_thumb.jpgpost-1052-1177642755_thumb.jpg

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

LoL thats funny Angel does the same thing!!!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Very cute... do you join him in his yogo sessions? :D

Roxy also does this when she wakes in the morning, but only for a few seconds.

ctdogs.jpg

Dori also does this, usually when we're getting ready to hook them up to go out, she stands back and streeeeeetches, and just stays there, i usually have to drag her little butt over!! it's so funny. SHe does it every single time. I just tell her she doesnt have to curtsey to me!!!

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Packy is also a yoga master! We know he'll never pull a muscle because he's such a good stretcher before he does anything. He does both downyard facing dog and upward facing dog. He holds them pretty long, but not 10 minutes!

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

That is so cute! My pups might stretch like that, but rarely sit still enough to hold any pose--except the opposum K.O.---AKA Knocked out to the world! lol

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

LOL.. Napoleon does the same, but I telling him that he should "BOW" to me more often, instead of the other way around. :P

This is so funny. Bentley does this too when he is playing with his kong, but his face is turned to one side & flat on the floor. these pups are such clowns.

Archived