CairnTalk

Who has received their CTCA Yearbook?

CrimsonKitty

Since the mailing service sent them out 3 weeks ago I am just wondering who has them and how they are going over. :blush:

Katrina Berg Sussmeier, Editor

Yearbooks are one of the benefits of being a Cairn Terrier Club of America member. Yearbooks include things like a membership listing, results from the affiliated club specialties and the national specialties, lists of new champions of record and other titles (many of whom submit photos and pedigrees), kennel ads from members, and so on. Very similar to a school yearbook. Yearbooks serve as a snapshot of a year in history of the breed in the USA in many ways. Katrina is the editor and does an awful lot of hard work putting it together and I am DYING to receive mine, but haven't yet. Mail seems to be on a different schedule for things like yearbooks, compared to regular mail. Oh well, it will be here when it gets here.

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

I'm not sure I'd qualify for membership, although I'd love to be a member- have only had Cairns for a little over a year, (not the required 2) and don't know how I would go about obtaining sponsorship - but it sounds really great - especially with a photo yearbook...

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

I guess I'm in need of more info on this whole process. Probably should actually spend more time on the CTCA web page as a whole instead of the few minutes a day I can check the forum.

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine sometime last week.

Kintra Cairns

Home of Multi-Group Winning Ch. Paragon's Stately Affair CD RN CGC "Zach"

And ZaZa, the Min Pin

Canine Chronicle article - "Through the Storm" about my first journey to Westminster

/>http://www.onlinedigitalpubs.com/publication/?i=31613&p=205

Kintra, who are you? I need to make a list of who rec'd their books.

Katrina

Archived