CairnTalk

Ellie has a suitor!

fiddler927

My daughter and her fiance have gotten a dog, a Boston Terrier who is fully grown and in tact. They brought him over yesterday. My dogs played with him for several hours, but he is absolutely in love with Ellie! He followed her everywhere and watched her like a hawk! It was funny to see this poor dog pine for Ellie, who after a while and a few growls due to his unwanted advances, sought refuge in my lap. Of course, our dogs are spayed, so he can try all he wants, but there won't be any puppies.

Oh the pain of unrequited love!

Laurie

I don't think I want to imagine that! :o And considering that this Boston Terrier is quite a lot larger than Ellie, she would probably have to have a Cesaerian section to deliver them!

Laurie

Well, as I said, Ellie let him know in no uncertain terms that she wasn't interested, and when he wouldn't leave her alone, she jumped into my lap. Since he wasn't on his home turf, he was intimidated enough not to press his cause too hard.

Fortunately, since my daughter lives 2 or 3 miles away, I don't expect we will see Buster too often. And Heather said they are planning on having him neutered.

Laurie

Archived