CairnTalk

Best Friends Forever

abe's dad

bestfriendsforever.jpg

I had to share this photo, because we think it is so darn cute. A rare moment for two boy cairn's!lol

Fabulous photo!

Did you use Superglue?

Cheers, Welly

Veni, vidi, velcro - I came, I saw, I stuck around

sheila and Misty

oh how neat! Notice how intelligently they positioned their ears -one faceing more frontwards and the other towards the back so they dont miss a thing. Amazing . I call them their little radar scanners. :D

Ohhh that is just the sweetest thing in the world!!!! I agree... frame it... but blow it up to a larger size photo! That belongs on a greeting card.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Very precious pictures. I would really get that painted into a portrait. That is a lifetime memory of "Best firends"

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Thank you everyone. We love this picture too. I plan on doing a print for James and framing it.

How we actually got this shot, was my daughter happened to look out the window, saw them, and took the shot through the glass, I was so happy that it turned out as well as it did. I took it into photoshop and desaturated the color, I thought it made a nice black and white photo. You know, we thought it would make a great card too. I may try to print a few.

Again, thanks to you all. I have another shot of Abe warming his paws in a unique way, when I get time to size it and all.

Valerie

Like two peas in a pod!! They look so very on guard. I love the black and white image. Great photo of two very great guys.

Thanks for that picture. I am having a terrible day and that, and my pups, brought a huge smile to my heart.

I believe I will give the cards a go. I used to hand paint cards and sell them, too.

Also, you guys are great, you feel the same way we do about our babies, and it is so nice to be able to see your pictures, and share in the laughs and frustrations.

again, Thanks

Valerie

Abe's Dad:

I am curious about your avitar - was that picture hand drawn? It sorta looks like a postage stamp.

Absolutely beautiful! What a great treat to see that today. It brightened up a cloudy day here.

:offtopic: That picture would look great on a wall! I've used their "words" so many times as decorations. This is a new facet that they have where you can put a picture on a wall. Cairns On A Wall?

A beautiful moment captured forever :wub:

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Darcy I am not sure My wife (which posts under the same name here) found that one somewhere and added it to our profile If I can think of it I will ask and see.

What a great shot! It's amazing how similar yet different their personalities can be when raised together.

That's a warm and fuzzy shot alright.

Have you hugged your Cairn today?

Just for FYI

To be honest I can not remember where I found that avatar. through a google search I believe. Interestingly enough, I went looking, out of curiosity, and found this information about photo stamps. Sounds like fun to me!

Photo Stamps

Postage Value Price Per Sheet

1 - 1-9 10-99 100 +

PhotoStamps - $0.39 $0.39 17.99 15.99 14.99

Valerie

This is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen!

When walking Lily and Grace (my two) every so often, I look down and they are walking "side by side". Grace with her "bow legs" and Lily with her "pigeon toes". Grace struts and Lily swaggers. It is such a cute site! Lynn

Archived