CairnTalk

Update: Mett & Bratt's Stalker Amanda

Tracy A.

Now that spring has arrived, the neighboorhood children are out and about. Yesterday Mett & Bratt's stalker from last summer 'Amanda' was up to her old tatics on her pink bicycle following us during our evening walk yesterday. And of course she asked a lot of questions as she followed us on our route. But something different happened this time and had I known this last year I would have saved myself a lot of grief. Mettwurst Pooped on the road in front of Stalker Amanda and when I took a bag out and picked it up she was confused and disgusted. She asked "Why are you picking up the Poop?" I started to say that it's what a responsible Dog owner does.... but I forgot my audienece is in the 2nd grade.... So in the end I said "It's against the law not to". At which point she rides her pink bike off at high speed. I dare say I do believe that I have grossed out little Amanda!

She was going to enter Stalking mode during our walk tonight, but turned around when she saw 'A fully loaded black poop bag' in my hand! FREEDOM!

I will not leave the house without my Anti-Stalking weapon- A fully loaded 'mock' poop bag in hand for the rest of the summer!

FREEDOM!!

Edited by Mysticsol8
Tracy, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Hee hee hee...That's hilarious. I think I need something like that. It's nice to get all the reactions and questions, etc...but sometimes it's just nice to go on a walk and be able to, well, WALK! lol Poor Amanda...I can just imagine if she ever gets a dog how crazy she will be about picking up the poo--she wouldn't want to get arrested! lol :D

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

OMG....that is just too funny.

I remember your posts about little Amanda and found them so amusing.

Thanks for sharing your method of eliminating stalkers and nuisance children.

Do you think if I bring a bag of dog poop on my school bus the little ones will listen to me better? :lol:

well aint that a hoot!!!!!! How funny, you've freaked her out huh? I love it!!! Now i will think of amanda every time i pick up poop.....LOL

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Hee hee hee...That's hilarious. I think I need something like that. It's nice to get all the reactions and questions, etc...but sometimes it's just nice to go on a walk and be able to, well, WALK! lol Poor Amanda...I can just imagine if she ever gets a dog how crazy she will be about picking up the poo--she wouldn't want to get arrested! lol :D

That's the thing her parents have like 3 or 4 dogs, all outside dogs- I have seen her mother walking one of these dogs and not picking up after it... i've also see that same dog get loose and poop in their across the street neighboors yard--- this same neighboor accused me last year of it being my dogs poop- :soap: At which point I laid into this stupid old man.... producing a loaded poop bag and explained that the poop in his yard was from a 70lb dog. This same idot put's 'a white powder' on dog poop in his yard when he finds it. I have been told it's poisen of some sort by other neighboors. I keep the boys are far away as possible from 'Wacko's' yard- It makes me so angery, he's trying to kill a dog in my mind... very uneffectively, but still. A lot of kids play around his yard, i've told the parents about his 'white powder' usage- they don't seem to care.

Off soap box now!

Edited by Mysticsol8
Tracy, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Wow! It sounds as though you contend with some very difficult neighbors which is unfortuante. We have a bunch of young children in our small neighborhood which is on a cul-de-sac.

When Cody and Lexi were pups, and still now on occasion, I would have something similar to an after school program in my yard whenever I took the two of them outside. I really did enjoy their comments and observations on those afternoons. However, the parents of these children always watched from their yards. They would call the little ones back after a short time. This went a long way in making these visits welcome.

Poor Amanda, I am thinking since she observes her Mom NOT picking up after her dogs, she probably believes your the WEIRDO for picking up doggie poop!! Too funny but somehow kind of sad as well.

Barbara

Edited by pookiegirl

Funny story! Maybe Amanda's mom will start picking up their poo after their Amanda "explains" how it's against the law not to!

I too remember your posts about Amanda last year! If she persists about why you pick up pooh and why it's against the law... I think you should tell her you don't want to go to JAIL for not picking it up! Then she'll REALLY speed off on her little pink bike!!! LOL!!!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

If she decides that she wants to come back tell her that it's no problem if she wants to ask questions but she has to pick up the poop in return.