CairnTalk

Do you Blog?

Eliz222

I started a blog for Scout and Finch several weeks ago. I don't know a lot about blogging, and can't figure out how to change the look of the blog, but it is fun to do!

Do you blog?

Here's a link to my blog:

Scout and Finch's Blog

I blog on my myspace page...

www.myspace.com/iloveamberann

I've wanted to start one on blogspot, but I'm too lazy!

PS, I love the "Sardines" picture. :)

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Oh yah, I forgot about that. You have to become a member to view it. I had to make it private! :( Ha ha...that's funny that you use myspace to spy. I actually use it to catch up with old friends from High School, but I am always checking up on my brother and sister! --also the "youth group" I work with. It's funny and sometimes CrAzY to see what they write!

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

well they know i'm there, emily (graddaughter) was the one that made up my page, i have no clue how myspace works. Her friends have added me to their pages! I can blog ok though.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

web + log = blog. I believe Doogie Houser was the originally blogger (remember him typing his diary on his computer at the end of each episode?) I do not blog, but I do Myspace spy (or "stalk" as my teenagers refer to it".

Edited to add, Shoe I just read Scout & Finch's blog - it's great. I was so scared when I read the part about the spark from the fireplace landing on Scout. Poor baby!

Oh my goodness,

I am so glad to see that I am not the only "stalker". :ninja: My son is in the Army. I set up an account on myspace so that I can see what's going on. I find out way more from that then his phone calls home. He assumes that I am so computer illiterate that I can't find him. Ahhhh grasshopper, mamma can do anything when she sets her mind to it :whistle:

• 1 month later...

Shoe,

I have recently started trying to create one. You can sign in to yours and you will see a "Dashboard" with layout as an option to change it. I am working on mine here:

http://cairncrazy.blogspot.com/

I created a blog after seeing yours. I love yours.

Perhaps we need a Cairn Terrier web ring?

Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Archived