CairnTalk

Greta's Big Day

oregoncoast71

I know I haven't posted here much lately. Six month old pup keeps you pretty busy.

I can't believe Greta is 6 months now. She has been an absolute joy in our family. Even our Jake (6 year old GWP aka Mr. Fussybutt) is liking her a little bit.

So tomorrow she goes in for her spaying. I know she will be excellent hands. I, on the other hand will probably be a basketcase until she is back at home.

Here are some pictures of her and Jake playing in the snow a few weeks ago. It didn't snow a whole lot (maybe an inch or two). It's gone now, but the pups sure had a great time playing it while it was here. Sorry they are little dark it was before the sun came up (around 6 am).

jakengretasnow.jpg

jakengretasnow2.jpg

gretaondeck.jpg

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

What wonderful pics. Hope Miss Greta has an uneventful procedure and a speedy recovery,

and please keep us posted.

The Wilk Pack

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Great Pics!!! I love the last one with the tracks...very adorable!!!...both of your pups!

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Good luck, Greta!

Please tell your Mommy to keep us posted on your recovery!

Piper and family

Cathy and Piper

Greta is home! She did great. She is a little nauseous from the anaesthesia. But all is well!

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

So pleased your beautiful girl got through her procedure ok.

Do you have to do the impossible now and keep her quiet?

ctdogs.jpg

So pleased your beautiful girl got through her procedure ok.

Do you have to do the impossible now and keep her quiet?

:D

Keep her quiet? Ha ha ha ha :D

That lasted about 2 days!

She is healing up great. The anaesthesia gave her a small case of diarrhea. So she has been feasting on steamed rice and chicken.

Of course she has been getting the best care any puppy could ask for. I bought her a new blanket and toy. She has been taking her afternoon naps on my dad's lap. This is what he calls "watching her". Kind of hard when he is sleeping too!

sheila and Misty

I'm also glad to hear her procedure went well.. Misty is due to go on thurs.the 15th and mommys nauseaus just thinking about her possible fears. Plus she has never ben confined in a crate so I hope she can handle it. whimpy whimpy mommy-shes probably braver than I am. Hopefully she will be drugged most of her stay and really wont care.

Archived