CairnTalk

Bird Watching

Janet

Gem loves watching Chicco the cockatiel

28022007761.jpg

28022007763.jpg

But when Chicco is in free flight I put Gem in the hall and she has to watch through the french doors just incase she decides to pounce

28022007772.jpg

28022007771.jpg

Chicco

08062006200.jpg

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Oh, I love those pictures. It reminds me of Kirby when we go to Petsmart, and she gets to look at the animals -although she has a soft spot in her heart for the hamsters and fish! :P

Thankyou :)

The third pic is Gem looking through the glass and me looking back with Chicco on my head.

Just look at that concentration :lol:

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Great pictures, Janet! Now give Gem the camera and let her take a picture of you with Chicco on your head. Thanks!

How cute! Do you think she wants to play or eat :evil:

My two don't pay any attention to my DD's cockatiel unless she (Misty) drops food on the floor of her cage (which is only 30cms off the floor) and then they will try to reach it with their tongues. I know it would be a different story if they met outside the cage :whistle:

Its funny though cos I looked after my nephew's budgerigar a while ago and Roxy wouldn't leave it alone, she kept jumping up at the cage everytime it made a noise, I was glad when it went home cos I was worried Roxy would scare it to death.

ctdogs.jpg

Gem looks as if she'd like to have a close personal discussion with Chicco!

Cute pix - when we had a bird we could never trust the cairns in the

same room during out time either.

Max and Nelly
signature.jpg.1a2f02ae93418630654caf879c6d4783.jpg

Great pictures, Janet! Now give Gem the camera and let her take a picture of you with Chicco on your head. Thanks!

She may be smart but unfortunately not THAT smart :lol: just think how rich she would make me if she was!

Archived