CairnTalk

Speaking of cats...

Eliz222

For some reason, our dogs are becoming more like cats than dogs!

DH is a magnet for Scout and Finch. When he is lying down on the couch, they sit on him. Scout is usually behind his neck, resting her head on his head. Finch is usually on his chest.

Here is a picture of Finch last night. Right after I took this picture, Scout crawled onto his lap....he was feeling the love! LOl!

catzd6.jpg

Yes, that is very cat-like in behavior!!

I always thought your two were darker black in color! They look brown in that picture.

Very cute picture! Did hubby ask you to sensor his face??? :D

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Chris and I joke that Brystal is a cat in a dog's body... she's all cat - she likes love like a cat, likes to crawl in your lap when you sit on the floor like a cat.... hides like a cat - Hollie is all dog and then some....

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Ditto for Cody - He's more cat than dog. When he wakes up he arches his back like a cat, then army crawls and stretches his claws out like a cat. When I am on the couch, he sits on me like a cat. He even balances himself if I am lying sideways on the couch.

I'm waiting for the day I hear a meow...

CodyHead.jpg

Barney's Mom, Finch's coloring is just like the picture. She has always been a red brindle....I'm still waiting for her to change!

Scout was all black as a puppy. At age 2 she was a grey brindle, and now at 4 years she is a red brindle! Guests were able to tell the dogs apart, but now they can't!