CairnTalk

Booze Hound or Cat Burglar?

Teri9672

I stepped out of the family room for about 30 minutes to check my e-mail and came back to this......

boozehound2.jpg

boozehound3.jpg

My guess is that our kitty Topanga carried it into the living room and "someone" had a little fun. Our kitty is known to steal items and carry them away when your not looking. I've actually caught her a few times with this same mini 6 pack in her mouth. We have an open backed bar and the item was sitting on the second shelf.

Thanks goodness they didn't chew open the plastic bottles..... :twisted:

the "guilty party"

boozehound1.jpg

That last picture looks like one of the still photos they show on TV news of convenience stores or banks being burglarized! Is there a Pet AA meeting anywhere near????

I can just hear it on the news now..... "If you've seen a dog matching this picture and description please call the police right away"

LOL!!!! Ohhhh soooo quilty looking!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Wow, I am glad for the last picture with your dog! It gave some perspective on all those Crown Royal bottles on the floor! I thought they were full size and not sample size! :w00t: Got a little worried for ya there!!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Well this just started my day off with a much needed great big laugh! The last picture is priceless. You need to put a "WANTED" bar across it.

Classic scene. That's one picture where 'red eye correction' should mean to ADD the red eyes :P

I really need an external flash on my camera....... I hate the glowing eyes

Notice she brought her "bouncy" to the party :thumbsup:

Archived