CairnTalk

Cricket is one tough chick!

Mollyrocker

I don't know how she doesn't get smooshed...she loves it though..the game instantly stops if anyone yelps...

action1.jpg

action2.jpg

action3.jpg

action4.jpg

Edited by Mollyrocker

Thanks for the pics, made my day. It appears that Cricket can certainly hold her own against Lucy. They are both cute as can be. We had a male Cairn (now over the Bridge) that thought he was just as big as any other dog and would chase off any large dogs if he happened to be outside off leash (most of the time he was very trustworthy). One day a stray appeared in our yard (looked to be a cross between a Rottweiler/who knows what else? mix). This dog was hugh but Toby saw him and before we could catch him off he went barking his fool head off at that big dog. Believe it or not, the "stranger" cowed to Toby. WE really thought he would be chopped liver so to speak when he charged that big dog!!

They honestly don't know they are little dogs.

:hug: Just bleach Lucy out to be white and add brown spots on her....and those could be photo's of Izzie and Dottie. The funny thing is I always worry that Izzie will be too rough on Dottie (Who turns 12 years old today!) and not the other way around. Edited by eastofeden
Raise your expectations for what your Cairn can do....and try very hard to meet your Cairn's expectations of you.

Those are great pictures! Cricket looks like she can hold her own now!

Scout loves to play with my SIL's HUGE Golden. She will sit on the sofa so she is eye level with Buck!

Same with Ellie and my sisters mastiff. It's so funny...Ellie thinks she is Mastiff size and Koya, the mastiff, thinks she's a lap dog!

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Great pics of two doggies having lots of fun!

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Packy plays the same way with our friend's older Lab, Chester, and now with his pup, Zoe. And the rougher the better! Lots of fake growling and he always seems to be on his back a lot, kicking with his feet like a cat.

Jandy and my Cairns, Kirby & Phinney 

my two play like that w/ my sister's boxer well...Angel gets smooched sometimes but she doesn't really care.

:P cute pics

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Wow! Really cool pics! They are so clear and such captive action shots that it looks like National Geographic took them! I'm waiting to hear in the background a low speaking voice commentating their attack! LOL!!!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Too Cute! They look like they should have those comic book bursts over their heads that say POW! BIFF! BAM! :lol:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!