CairnTalk

I Love You Sandy

Sandysmom

February 6, 2007 I put my dear little boy Sandy to rest. He would have been 14 years old February 10, 2007. He was the most adorable baby anyone could ever have. I loved him so much. Now he is in doggy heaven and I feel him with me every day. I know he is still with me. He had a good life and only got sick the last couple of months of his life. Rest In Peace Sandy.

Sandy's Mom, I am so very sorry for the loss of your little boy. I know how much your heart is breaking. I believe with all my heart that he will always remain with you.

I am so sorry for your loss. My Missy passed away November 9th 2004. Her 17th Birthday would of been November 14th

just was a few days away like your Sandy. I know Missy is still with me and guides me. I hold her close to my heart and will never let that go.

Time heals, but the pain remains I know. We love them so much it is just so hard. Still, after 2 years I cry for her and times are hard ot believe she is gone, but I know she is not to far away from.

Take care and hold on to those sweet little boy memories.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Thank you so much for your responses. It helps to talk to other cairn lovers who understand what you are going through. My Sandy looked just like Missy. He had the same wheat coloring and black snoot around his nose.

Thank you for being there.

Sandy's Mom, Please know that I send peaceful thoughts to you. I am truly sorry for your loss and understand your pain. I lost my Mr Mack on Nov 19, 2005 and it is heartbreaking. I did find a lot of comfort upon discovering this forum and sharing my loss with other Cairn Lovers and am glad that you found this forum also. Please don't feel like you have to rush yourself through the grief, our little furKids are worthy of our expressions of missing them. Peace be with you.... Linda

So sorry to hear about your loss. Now Sandy can watch over and take care of you from above.

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

I am so sorry to hear about your beloved Sandy. ((hugs))

I truly believe that all of our wonderful pets are romping around in heaven while watching over all of us.

I feel your pain :( as we too lost a beloved cairn last Agust aged 12yrs

Run free to the bridge Sandy say hello to Lucy for us

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

There is no pain like the loss of our beloved dogs. I have defined Heaven as being reunited with my truly loved dogs and I know we all feel the same way. My prayers are with you and your beautiful Sandy.

Thank you for all of your responses. I picked up Sandy's ashes the night before last, and put him in my bedroom drawer where he won't be disturbed. Thank you all for all of your kind words. It's nice to know there are others who are missing our little cairn friends. I have looked at the pictures with your responses, and so many of them look just like my Sandy. I hope they have all met over the Rainbow Bridge and and are happy and having fun.

I am truly sorry for the loss of your dearest little boy. It is a blessing you have found this wonderful forum, the compassion of the members will bring you much comfort in the weeks & months ahead.

God Bless,

Barbara

I am so sorry for your loss. It is never easy to loose them. May all your memories together live long in your heart and mind. RIP Sandy. :candle:

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I am so sorry you lost Sandy. I just don't think 14 years is long enough to have one of these little Cairns, they bring so much joy in the incredibly short time we have them. I hope your home will soon be full of the sounds of Cairn feet and dog tags once again.

I am so sorry you lost Sandy. I just don't think 14 years is long enough to have one of these little Cairns, they bring so much joy in the incredibly short time we have them. I hope your home will soon be full of the sounds of Cairn feet and dog tags once again.

I believe God knew what he was doing by having people out live their dogs in general.....We are their providers and protectors.

I am truely sorry for your loss.

(((Hugs))).....

We lost our Toto almost 2 years ago and I still think of her everyday.

My sincerest condolences,

Cathy

Cathy and Piper

• 7 months later...

Hi Sandy's Mom --

Even after the immediate hurt of losing our pups goes away, the memories still come, don't they? Wherever Sandy is, I hope he had a good Halloween and they hand out dog treats there. If you were thinking about him, he was probably thinking about you.

The day you wrote your memory -- Oct. 30 -- is my Allie's 10th birthday.

Kathryn

Hi Kathryn,

Yes, I think about him everyday. This site has been wonderful in keeping his memory alive. All of the cairns look just like my Sandy. Someday I hope to get another one, but I am not ready for another one just yet. Thank you for responding and Happy Belated Birthday to Allie.

I am sorry about your loss, Sandy is in your thoughts and so are you and he is in yours. I hope he got lots of Halloween treats too! He had a great life.

Jess, Scooter, Sadie and Dozer

DSCN2419-1.jpg

i hope it helps that we all understand exactly how you feel. i'm very sure that you will see sandy again. in the meantime, he might wish you to lavish your love on another worthy pet. i sympathize, very much, with your sadness.

Thank you for your responses. Cairns are such wonderful little pets. I would like to get another one, but right now I am helping my parents who are 82 and 84, and my husband has health issues, so it really isn't a good time. But I definitely will get another one, I can't imagine not having the love of a cairn again. It is so lonely without one.

• 1 month later...

It was the first Christmas without you Sandy. I know you were there with me as we celebrated. It wasn't the same without you but I will always cherish the christmases and times we had together. Hope you had a wonderful christmas with all of your furry friends. I have met a lot of special online friends that also love their cairns as I did. Merry Xmas Sandy wherever you are. I love you.

Sandysmom,

I'm sitting here crying reading your post. This is my 4th Christmas without my Missy and yes the celebration goes on but my heart is not into it like it was before. I'm sure Missy and Sandy had a great Christmas and are patientally waiting when we can reunite again. I know and believe one day we will be together with them again.

I know how hard it is. I'm still not over the loss of my girl and she passed Nov/04

She was just one special little lady just like your Sandy.

HAPPY NEW YEAR MISSY & SANDY and all your bridge friends.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Hi Sandysmom

Ty for you lovely reaction.

It's always hard to say goodbye to a loved one.

Most people say a dog is just a pet.

For us are these dog's a part of the family.

it's good to know Rocky has some good friends in the afterlife

grt godfathervld

For those who have seen our webpage. and want to leave a message

This is the link to our guestbook.

Gizmo and Ivy's Guestbook

The NEW english spoken website of Gizmo and Ivy

Archived