CairnTalk

What is your definition of "Cairn Terrierists"?

Aurora5000

ter

You must give some time to your fellow men. Even if it's a little thing, do something for others - something for which you get no pay but the privilege of doing it.

-Albert Schweitzer (1875 - 1965)

Chase and Gus video

Youtube- Best of Chase and Gus

Cairn Terrierists

It's because cats simply can't be trusted for heavy lifting & dirty work required in the war on terrior.

Harrumph. :mad: Anybody who talks about my dogs that way is likely to feel a sudden dampness as they get marked, their food swiped, their pants tugged, their shoes untied, their legs tripped, their faces licked and then be chased around the room. After a brief period of being stared at intensely, they would be forgiven. All that is by me. I have no idea what the dogs would do. :w00t:

CAIRNTALK: Questions? Need help? → Support Forum Please do not use PMs for tech support
CRCTC: Columbia River Cairn Terrier Club 

Love the definition. Brad you can't imagine the mental picture I got......tears are coming out of my eyes from laughing so hard.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry I'm so late in adding to this thread!

Oh how this definition rings true! My daughter, who is a nurse, has been saying for some time that we should put Ellie on ritalin or something!

sheila and Misty

nah! its all in your heads. They want you to think they are all that . theyre really little angels in... disguise! :innocent:

As I said a long time ago on one of my first posts, they are ADHD, bi-polar toddlers that can run like adults!!

I wish I had a dollar for every time my husband has said he is convinced Barney is bi-polar! One minute he is so sweet you can just about taste the sugar, then the next minute he is like a tazmanian devil with rabies! :w00t:

Help me....... :crybaby:

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Archived