CairnTalk

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABIES!

mrskti

Happy Birthday to my baby girls, I cant believe it's been 2 years aleady..... They've motor homed from the Florida Keys to the coast of California.... and everywhere in between. THey are happy campers!!!!

From this....

prettypuppies.jpg

To this....

puppiesmisskim.jpg

and everything in between

IMG_1327.jpg

IMG_0641-1.jpg

boodogs.jpg

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

Wishing Dori and Ellie a VERY happy birthday :cake: You are both so beautiful and everytime you model a new outfit you just make my day.

Lots of licks from Scully and lots of hugs from her mommy.

Happy Birthday Dori and Ellie :cake:

Are they littermates? They looked very different when they were pups :)

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Happy Birthday girls!! :cake: Love all the photos. I miss my little girl.

Many more happy birthdays.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

thanks everyone. Yes Janet, they are litter mates. THey looked so different and Ellie was huge compared to Dori. I even asked the breeder if he was sure she wasnt from another litter....we always said she looked more like a german sheppard puppy! I almost didnt take her. THat's what happens when you're not up on your homework about breeders. But we love them, faults and all.

WOOF! WOOF! (one for each of you) Eli, here.

You girls are hot, hot, HOT! Would you like to come over and see my etchings? I live on Rt. 173, so just proceed east and when you hear me BARKINGMYFOOLHEADOFF, you are there!

WOOF! WOOF!

Eli

Eli, you stud muffin!!! We didnt know you lived so close....meet us at Petsmart next saturday!!!!! woof!

dori and ellie.....we :wub: Eli!!

WOOF! WOOF! Eli, again!

I live east-er than you think. Like about 2 miles outside of Richmond, Il. No Petsmarts near me. And my Alpha B is STILL confined to the house with her busted paw. Can you believe she hasn't chewed off that cast yet? She almost did the other day! Maybe our uprights can find a dog park in Rockford and we could meet in the spring!

In the meantime, I gots lots of etchings!

WOOF! WOOF!

Eli :thumbsup:

That would be great fun, I havent been antique hunting in Richmond in ages. I mean my upright hasnt! :) Poor Alpha B, you should give her some wet kisses to make her feel better.

Untill Spring.........

Happy Birthday Girls!!

(Just love the theme photos, you can just see the thoughts....Can you believe she put these things on our heads?)

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

A Very Happy Birthday to two sweet girls!!! How fun it must be for them to go RV'ing all over the country!!

Hey, we should get all the Illinois forum folks together this spring/summer!! I live about 20 minutes southeast of Peoria which is pretty much right in the middle of the state

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

sounds good, find me an RV park down there that takes big rigs and we're ready to go!!!! I use to live in Peoria as a kid and still have family there.....somewhere. I'm game!

I'll do some checking on the RV parks! I think the closest one is about 1/2 hour away in Bloomington. There's also a really nice camping park called Comlara Park that we camp at quite a bit. They have RV sites for sure!

I'll start doing some research!

Mary

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

Archived