CairnTalk

cricket in "her sunny spot"

Mollyrocker

cricket_sun.jpg

she sits in the window..I have a really dark post and beam house..so the contrast of the dark interior with the bright sun coming in gives that effect

I love my Miss Cricket....she is a cool cool girl...

GORGEOUS photo! The contrast with her pretty colored coat really has the "wow" factor. With the way the lighting is, I could easily mistake her for my Darcy.

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Great pic! Natural light always comes out better than a flash - Bruski also likes laying the sun and I posted some pics a while ago of him laying in our laundry... directly in the sun. He was in heaven!

What an awesome picture. It looks professional! Maybe you should try to sell copies on ebay ;):)

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

I just love Cricket's coloring!

My two love to sleep in the sun too. We don't have alot of direct sun except by our back door....and they are always there every morning!

This isn't a "picture" it's a PORTRAIT!! Frame that puppy and hang it somewhere prominent. VERY NICE! Gorgeous girl.

Karen and Angus MacDoggal the Braveheart

I think Elliott is in love....she really is beautiful....great picture.

:offtopic: A post and beam? I'm soooo jealous. We love to venture up to N.H., especially the Mt. Washington area. Been up on the mountain several times...once with winds at 94 mph. Hubby wouldn't get out of the car but my son and I made it to the observatory. I can imagine if we had the Cairns with us, their little heads out the window. :lol:

Archived