CairnTalk

New Pics of Jazz and Digs.

TNA

For all of those that are/were hesitant to have two, so was I. However, I think these pics tell how lucky we are at this time.

This is the two playing on the couch:

HPIM0452.jpg

This is them playing in the snow:

HPIM0460.jpg

This is Jazz hangin' with dad.

HPIM0475.jpg

And finally. This is how Jazz defends the house from strangers. When friends of ours came over for dinner:

HPIM0478.jpg

We've been truly fortunate with our little addition. Wishing the same luck to any potential multi-cairn-owning-uprights.

Ang.

Your photos make me want another one :) I can't believe how the two look so much alike, almost hard to tell apart.

Both are adorable, there coloring is beautiful. That last photo sleeping on your friends lap is priceless.

I'm so glad the two get along so well.

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

I so much want to have another dog - I've NEVER had two at a time. We'll have to wait though until I retire in 2008. Grandmom has enough trouble with one.

I just love those pictures!

I have had two for 3 weeks now and have never been happier. All they do is play and love each other. The new puppy is a male and is so sweet and affectionate. His sweetness is rubbing off on the female and she is becoming calmer and sweeter every day. For those of us blessed with the time to train, and raise a multi family, you will not regret, but, before you get a new addition, it takes a lot of time, love, patience and money

So cute! Glad to hear things are going so well!!!! Bailey (our Cairn) lays the exact same way with me as in your picture. In fact, I would have mistaken it for a picture of Bailey with another person!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Archived