CairnTalk

Welcome Jazz

TNA

We had been debating over the subject, but decided to take in a little 1-year old girl, that was from show stock but had some adult teeth not come in. We got her on Saturday, and she and Digger have fell instantly in love. Brother/Sister kinda love, but its all good.

Anyone that was at the Sahuaro State Kennel Club show this last weekend must have wondered where the hell they were. It was below freezing in Phoenix, AZ with the wind chill. Not what I had hoped for for my first show. Here is our new White Oak Laurel Leaf, aka. Jasmine (Jazz). Anyone who saw "Second Hand Lion" know where that came from.

HPIM0455.jpg

HPIM0443.jpg

Its amazing how much she and Digger are marked. We called them sister and brother. Turns out the breeders determined that they are 2nd cousins...

This is Digger:

HPIM0373.jpg

She is such a cuddle love, where Digs is more like a cat. "When I'm in the mood".

Aww Congrats on your new addition! Both are beautiful looking and yes there coat color seems to be alike.

Meant to be Brother & Sister :) I love there coloring, it is awesome!

I'm happy that they both are getting along great. Enjoy!

Edited by Missyforever17

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Congrats!!!! Jazz is a beautiful girl! Her coloring does look similar to Diggers! I'm sure the both of them are having a blast together!

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Jazz is a doll baby!!! And I know Jasmine! One of our favorite movies. They make a darling pair of pups. very cute!!! I'm trying to refrain from a third, i love these two so much.....what's one more! I must think it through first.

Terry, mom of Dori and Ellie Mae

th_IMG_0641-1.jpgth_prettypuppies.jpgth_IMG_0068.jpg

I would love another too! My husband is not dog minded though and tolerates the one but I know I would have no chance of having two. I was brought up with a dog always in the home but he wasn't. He does love Gem though and was heart broken when we lost our beloved Lucy but one at a time is enough for him and if it wasn't for me he would not have any. I am the one that does everything for Gem. she is my dog and she knows it, she follows me every where :wub:

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life