Took Gem to the groomers today :)

Here is a before shot............

DSCN0150.jpg

and after................

DSCN0177.jpg

DSCN0162.jpg

DSCN0167.jpg

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Gem has been clipped. My groomer can strip but clipping is my preference :)

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Gem looks beautiful! I love the clipping as well. Missy and now Kramer always have been clipped and I love the look.

Kramer was groomed before Christmas

newKramer12-16-06005.jpg

newKramer12-16-06007.jpg

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

what a cutie :)

Here's a page from Tabitha's scrapbook. This was probably 3-4 years ago.

4541091710-277774-2.jpg

it doesn't even look like the same dog...LOL

Thanks everyone

I think the sardines I feed her every fourth day has paid off because her coat is in beautiful condition :thumbsup:

Well they do say sardines make your hair shine! :thumbsup:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

She looks beautiful!!! I have always had my Cairns groomed and for me, that's the way to go.

Now I'm trying to imagine sardine breath and frito smelling feet. ***Gag***

Sardines are very good for everyone as any oily fish is. They are a good sorce of calcium and omega 3.

Gem loves them :D I give her a small tin in tomatoe sauce mixed with a little of her complete food. A read about a rescue centre feeding them to dogs that came to them from puppy farms. Their coats are often in a poor condition so they feed the tinned sardines to get oil back into the fur. They were asking for donations of tinned sardines.

If having shiny hair means eating sardines...I'll have the dullest hair out there!!! lol

6amigos.jpg3amigospose.jpg3amigos.jpgRoscopuppy.jpg3amigos2.jpg

We're the Cairns of America

Archived