CairnTalk

no toy is safe!

Nikki

so I was doing some house cleaning today and when I walked in the living room this is what I found:

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0655.jpg

I think she is just destroying all of her toys so I can buy her or more or something... :twisted:

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

That second face is very sheepish. :D The tennis type balls don't last a day with my two so I know how you feel. I have found the greatest toy that the boys got for Christmas. I will have to take a picture and post. They have had them since Christmas and it is a world record for a toy staying in one piece. It is a rubber disk (like a frisbee but flexible) and it has a squeaky middle. Crunch and Gus got one each.

Edited by brin145

Hollie murdered another one of her Christmas toys last night (given to us by the grandparents....) they underestimate my terriers..... so they always get these soft plush stuffed toys.... and Hollie loves to rip them apart exposing the stuffing as quickly as possible... The girls have a million toys yet they always go for the ones that are easy to destory first....

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

oh they have destroyed all their christmas toys except for the rope toys

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Well luckily (so far) Greta hasn't destoryed any of her toys. :innocent:

There is no faith which has never yet been broken except that of a truly faithful dog. -- Konard Lorenz

Ah,yes! I got Barney three tennis ball type toys and he reduced them to crumbles in less than 10 minutes each! Have you ever tried to bounce those things? Well, they don't bounce! I have much better luck with regular tennis balls! When Barney bites them, they give. Those other ones just break in his lion jaws! Tennis balls are the only toy that survives in our house!

All creatures great and small, the Lord God, He made them all!

the only tennis ball that has survived its the tuff balls industrial strength dog toys

You should see the toy "shells" at my house! Jack has ripped all the stuffing out of all his plush toys and they are just empty hollow "shells" of what used to be. The monkey is his favorite.....the money with no insides!

Jack's Mom

My two love the Cuz balls.

http://www.amazon.com/Cuz-Balls-CUZ-BALL-S...D/dp/B0002DJXJE

We had a purple Cuz for a long time until it lost it's "squeek". I just bought an orange one and the squeaker only lasted a week! Scout and Finch still love playing with it, but they LOVED the sound it made.

Angus loves the Cuz balls too and for the most part they have survived. he chewed the legs off one and the devil horns off another, but mostly they are intact. As for his other toys, well I keep a needle and thread on the counter and try and repair them as he destroys them. He's quicker than I am! :twisted:

Karen and Angus MacDoggal the Braveheart

:wub: Aw bless :wub:

She looks so embaressed :lol:

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

she thought she was going to get in trouble! lol shes in trouble alot..lol she my angel with devil horns