CairnTalk

Children of Men

Paula

Hi, Cairn lovers!!! Before posting, I did some searching on the forum to check if somebody else had commented on this movie. I saw it yesterday and was ecstatic when I saw a cairn terrier in the middle of all the action. I couldn't believe it!! It was the best part of the movie, hands down. I couldn't stop thinking of Holly, coz the Cairn in the film is exactly like mine and seems to be hyperactive (I bet that wasn't even acting!!!)

Well, I just wanted to share my joy!!! Anybody else seen the movie?

Paula

I have never heard of this movie. It it old? A comedy, action, etc?

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

I have never heard of this movie. It it old? A comedy, action, etc?

I just saw an ad on TV for it last night, I believe it's new. When I googled it the description is SciFi/Fantasy/Suspense/Thriller/Drama.

Edited by maggie

I saw a movie (not a new one) the other day that had a Cairn in it. I can't remember the name of the movie, but it was terrible! The Cairn was light colored and very shaggy. Isn't it funny how we notice Cairns in movies/tv now? :thumbsup:

Children of Men just came out this week; I think it is a sci-fi movie about the future. Am glad to know there is a Cairn in it; helped me decide to go see it!

Pam

Yes, it's just come out and it stars Clive Owen PLUS a cairn terrier. ;)

The movie didn't do much for me, but, hey, it's got a Cairn in it. It was refreshing seeing a Cairn other than Toto on the big screen. :wub: