CairnTalk

day at the park

Nikki

Me and the Hubby took the fur kiddies to the park today and of course Angel had show her dominance over Scotty. :innocent:

2-3.jpg

1-1.jpg

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

Looks like they had a great time together!!! They look so much alike!

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

they did have lots of fun there were some kids there playing on the skate ramp and got to play with them! they were VERY excited!

Dogs' lives are too short. Their only fault, really." - Carlotta Monterey O'Neill

the smaller one is Angel and she is 7 months old and the fat one Scotty is 5 months old

in the pictures Angel looks light like scotty but shes really not shes actually alot darker and he looks more red! I took the pictures with my new digital SLR canon rebel xt

Archived