CairnTalk

Card Exchange, Thank you Liz

Kramersmom

I know this was said before but again I just want to thank you again Liz for getting the Christmas card exchange list together and starting the idea.

I have done many Card exchanges but, I have to say the Cairn terrier exchange on this board ruled!

I enjoyed each and every card, my cards are going to stay up way past the Holidays.

Thanks again! CAIRNS AND THERE HUMANS RULE!! :thumbsup:

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Hi Liz:

I too wanted to thank you one last time for putting the card exchange together. It was a high point during this Holiday season, even my husband seemed to enjoy the latest Cairn Card in the mail. We only got 6 card from 'Family', so having so many Cairn Cards was very nice.

Thank you again,

Tracy

Tracy, Amos, Walter, Brattwrust & Mettwurst a.k.a The Gremlins

Amen! I'd like to add my thanks to you Liz for a wonderful idea and something that truly added an extra special joy to this Christmas season in our household. Each and every card was a delight to get and we are truly appreciative. Once the cards come down they all will be saved in a "memory box" I have. Thanks again for all your hard work!

Yes, thank you Liz and thank you to everyone that participated! This is most certainly something that we will have to do again next year!

I love every card! Thanks again!!!!!!!1

We give dogs time we can spare, space we can spare and love we can spare. And in return, dogs give us their all. It's the best deal man has ever made.

-M. Acklam

Savannah's Dogster Page

Archived