CairnTalk

Happiest Holidays to all the Cairns of the world...

Darcy's Folks

We hope you all have a wonderful, magical and safe holiday season with your Cairns, friends and family!

Here's our Christmas photo shoot... along with out takes!

The official "good" picture

post-1052-1166757730_thumb.jpg

And a few out takes

post-1052-1166757768_thumb.jpg post-1052-1166757777_thumb.jpg post-1052-1166757788_thumb.jpg

Here's our sweet boy Bailey... he's doing so wonderful in our home. We're close to 2 months of him being with us since adoption and he has been a pure joy! He is getting along famously with Darcy!

post-1052-1166757909_thumb.jpg

Here's Darcy... the photogenic camera hog!

post-1052-1166758052_thumb.jpg

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

The outake with the noses in the air reminds me of happy Cairns getting scratched. Mine always put the little noses in the air. Really cute cairns, great pictures

Liz

Rebel, Hammurabi, Sugar, Dirty Harry, Paint, Duncan and Saffron

Oh My! Those are great shots. How lucky Bailey is.

Darcy is really beautiful ..... has she gotten lighter in color?

Both of your dogs are precious.

Happy Holidays

Ellie

GREAT photos of Darcy & Bailey. They're both adorable. Glad they get along so well

Rhonda,Kramer & Angel Missy "Blessed is the person who has earned the love of an old dog". "It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are" Missy Rainbow Bridge Memorial
/>http://www.indulgedfurries.com/petdiabetes/memorium/missy2.htm

Merry Christmas too you too! :santa2:

Two lovely little Cairns :wub:

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Hi guys! Thanks for the nice responses.

I hate to remind some of you of this (those of you that were here when we joined) but Darcy is actually NOT a Cairn... just Bailey. Darcy is a Westie/Chihuahua mix that we adopted from a rescue group when she was 8 weeks old. As she grew up and filled out she really started to resemble a Cairn. Cairn owners swear she's a Cairn, and Westie owners can see the Westie in her. Glad you all think she "blends" in with Bailey.

Ellie - Darcy's coat really hasn't changed at all... probably cause she's not a Cairn. It's interesting when I take photos of both of them together, the photos turn out different then when their pictures are taken seperate. Probably has to do with the fact that Darcy's coat reflects light, and Bailey's coat absorbs light.

Thanks again you all!

Kate

Kate, Darcy & Bailey's mom

Really?

You wouldn't know it she looks just like a cairn :) but then westies did come from Cairns origionally.They say if you can trace any westie pedigree back far enough you will always come to a Cairn. Before 1912 in any Westie x Cairn litters the dark pups were registered as Cairns and the White pups were registered as westies by the Kennel club of Great Britain.

DSCF0083.jpgDSCF0076.jpgDSCF0080-1.jpg

It has often been said if you have a Cairn Terrier in your home for a year you will have one for the rest of your life

Hi My fellow Blizzard Cairns... HA! How did Darcy and Bailey fair out in this stuff? You know I would have guessed Westie - but not the Chihuahua mix - HA! - My last precious one was a Westie - got to love the terriers so sweet.... hope all is well on your side down south of us. We're still digging out today... tried to get out and shop for.... you guessed it the dogs.... HA! Happy Holidays

Hollie Edelbrock & Brystal Sonoma
Chris, Stacy and Little Noah

Archived